Duration // Schedule
September 14 - 23 2020 (40 hours)
9 a.m. - 2.15 p.m.
- Alumni Bold (15% discount).
- Elisava students who have started a master in Sept19 or Feb20 (20% discount).
Introduction / Medium
Nowadays there's an increasing number of stands that tell stories, communicate narratives and convey identities. Companies rely on fairs to attract and retain the public. It is the fair moment. In addition, the new technologies allow to live authentic sensory and immersive experiences to transmit differently the attributes and values of a brand, making memorable spaces.
Course-project workshop, case visit study to Vibia Lighting, Essapunt factory and studio visit to professional offices specialized in the design of stands.
- Deepen in the world of stand design: events, client presentations, fairs, planning, resources.
- Thoroughly analyze narrative resources: script, scene, tempo, content.
- Know the technical means: light, audiovisual, color, graphic application, space metric.
Structure and Contents
- The conceptual and mental map as an organizer and generator of ideas.
- The professional assignment: how to face a brief, ask our client questions, what do you expect from us, what do the suppliers need.
- Professional practice: how a fair works: regulations, calendars and planning. Project Management Contest regulations.
- Assembly: coordination of industrialists and suppliers. Workplan.
*Some activity/visit could be affected by the situation generated by COVID-19 at the time of the course, but always covering the course content.
Designer and teacher in Elisava. Professor of Masters at the UB, UPF and UPC. Design stands and stores for fashion and industry firms. He often uses the technique of mind mapping for the conceptualization and creation of spaces.
Lighting designer. Her training comes from the world of entertainment, design and conception of the scenic space through light.
Design and communication professionals with work oriented to fair architecture, stand design. Students of the Degree in Design of the last course who want to acquire knowledge on the subject.
Make interior design projects, exhibition facilities and industrial design. His work has been exhibited in cities such as Barcelona, Milan, Paris, Düsseldorf, Mexico City or Beijing. Stand designer for furniture companies Enea and Expormim, at the Milan Fair.