Rebeca Font Alloza. Architect, Artist and Set Designer based in Barcelona. Spain.
Professor of Drawing and Communication of the Space at Elisava School of Design and Engineering of Barcelona. Architect and Artist since 2000 with own studio based in Barcelona.
- Set and Costum Design and Drawing projection for the play El millor pels nostres fills (Barcelona, 2019).
- Performance with Zhang Qiang at Tate Modern (Tate Exchange, London, 2018).
- Workshops related with perception and the understanding of space through drawing at Cumulus India (Bengaluru, 2017).
- Conference ""Environmental Design: Drawing as Sensitive Mapping"" (Cumulus Conference Bengaluru, 2017).
- Concept Art for the animation film based in Anatholy Marchenko in the project ""The LIves of Dissidents"" (2016) and exhibited at Bill Festival, Barcelona, 2016).