One more year, Elisava awards the Elisava Professional Edition Prizes, conceived by the School with the aim of recognizing the talent, dedication and excellence of the students of Elisava's Masters and Postgraduate programmes.
The Jury of this edition has been formed by
- Martí Guixé (Designer)
- Daria de Seta (Doctor of Architecture and Coordinator of the Space Area of the Degree in Design of Elisava)
- Rubén Caño (Quadpack Designer)
- Daniel Ayuso (Partner and Creative Director of Clase Bcn and President of ADG-FAD)
- Claire Dubus (Marketing and Communication Director of Elisava)
- Javier Abio (Design Editor of Neo2)
Here are the winning projects of the 7th edition of the awards. Among the 48 projects presented, nominated by the directors of the Master's and Postgraduate programmes, the Jury has awarded 4 prizes: 1 Gold and 3 Silver. As every year, the Audience Award has also been granted as a result of a public online vote.