(Updated on the 20.04.22)
The ADI 2022 Awards, organised by the ADI-FAD Industrial Design Association, have announced the chosen projects for their next edition. A group of national and international professional experts from different fields of industrial design, communication, teaching and design theory have evaluated the 360 proposals submitted. This year, the jury was formed by Angela Rui, Amalia Puga, Anniina Koivu, Daniel Cid, Mario Ruiz Albert Fuster, Diego Ramos, Octavi Rofes, Raquel Quevedo and Stella Rahola.
In the ADI Medals category, out of 68 projects entered, 12 have been selected, half of which are the work of Elisava students: 5 Final Degree Projects (TFG) and 1 Final Master's Project (TFM).
These are the selected projects:
- ATHOS, by Emili Taixés, Romina Milesi, Carla Barrientos, Mar Amengual, Pau Gual (TFM Master in Product Design)
- Balisa, by Ariadna Sala (TFG Degree in Design)
- OLGA, Emotional shelter for the common spaces of the home, by Ariadna Tunnah (TFG Degree in Design)
- Photodermis, by Gemma Morell (TFG Degree in Industrial Design Engineering)
- Primitive, by Alex Linares (TFG Degree in Design)
- SENSE, by Anna Ballesté (TFG Degree in Design)