Created a decade ago with the aim of stimulating creativity and promoting the academic careers of young designers trained at Elisava, the ei! Awards have celebrated their 10th edition, highlighting the best Final Degree Projects of the 2020-21 graduating class.
This year's edition has awarded up to seven projects, whose authors received the prize in the framework of an on-site Graduation Ceremony - the first one post-pandemic - at the Barcelona International Convention Centre (CCIB).
This year's Jury was made up of:
- Amaia Celaya, Director of Elisava's Master in Design for Resilience
- Enric Puig, Director of Arts Santa Mònica
- Mireia Escobar, Director of the Design Hub Barcelona – DHUB
- Xavier Martínez, Co-founder and CEO of BCN3D Technologies
- Javier Peña, Chief Executive and Scientist from Elisava
The members of the Jury have selected a winning project in the Human, Materials, Society and Technology categories, and two projects in the Information category. They are the following: