Once again, this year, the projects carried out by Elisava students or professionals who have been trained at our faculty have a significant presence among those shortlisted for the ADG-Laus Awards.
Almost 30 projects are included in the different categories of these awards that recognise excellence in graphic communication. The ADG Laus are a springboard for emerging values and for students, the consecration of professionals and the recognition of companies and institutions that invest in design.
Among the nominated works are 18 projects by Master's students, 9 by Undergraduate students and one project presented by Elisava as a School. Below is a list of all the selected projects by category:
Master's Degree Students' Projects
- ‘5forCHANGE’, by Andrés Paño, Maira Fragoso, Leyre Medina
- ‘Onview’, by Carlos Enrique Kempff, Luis Alejandro
- ‘Panot’, by Laura Beneyto, Hannah Nishat-Botero
- ‘Casa Beethoven’, by Álex Sala, Jie Lin, Álvaro Ferreiro, Ariadna Sala
- ‘Symbiot’, by Ariadna Sala, Fiorella Guayama, Lina Zambrano, Jie Lin
- ‘Wedoo’, by Alex Roca, Andrés Celesia, Irene Alonso
- ‘Adiós’, by Clara Amoròs, Eric Pons and Paula del Burgo
- ‘Pay Later’, by Iréne Lema, Clara Bricard and Leo Rokita