Master's Degree in Design and Audiovisual Creativity, own title issued by the Pompeu Fabra University (UPF).
Master's Degree in Design and Audiovisual Creativity
The Master's Degree in Design and Audiovisual Creativity allows you to explore the audiovisual universe and obtain the necessary tools for the development of creative projects. It addresses audiovisual language from perspectives and techniques such as analog and digital animation, stage mapping and film audiovisuals: Break the frame!
NEW START DATE: 9/10/2020
Oct 2020 to Jul 2021
Mo, Tu and We, 5:00-9.15 p.m.
In the Master's Degree in Design and Audiovisual Creativity you will discover new opportunities offered by the audiovisual language in the world of communication and culture.
The Master in Design and Audiovisual Creativity is a professional programme, aimed to giving its participants the necessary tools and resources for the development of creative projects within the audiovisual industry.
Starting from the design methodology (analysis, conceptualization and formalization), students will explore the potential of the audiovisual language by addressing it from different points of view like: animation, video clip, spot, staging or mapping. All of this with the will of training professional profiles that are capable of both giving specific solutions to a booming market and suggesting and experimenting with new techniques and trends for the creation of artistic proposals.
“I have always thought that there are three keys to the Consumer’s heart—Mystery, Sensuality, and Intimacy. That is how they materialize: Sight, Sound and Motion; SISOMO”. Kevin Roberts, CEO Worldwide, Saatchi & Saatchi.
Master in Audiovisual Creativity
The Master in Design and Audiovisual Creativity proposes a vision of the audiovisual universe from multiple expressive and formal perspectives, with the aim of training directors with the capacity to tackle any creative project in this field. An opportunity for those creative profiles who want to get started or delve into the field of moving image in a socio-economic context where more than 70% of the content produced uses audiovisual language to express themselves.
Give it a “play” and get your creativity moving.
The Master's Degree in Design and Audiovisual Creativity pursues clear objectives:
- To provide the students with the necessary methodological and technical processes to actively and creatively deal with audiovisual projects in different communication contexts.
- To make the latest techniques and trends in the audiovisual field available for the students in order to motivate the experimentation, the hybridization of languages and the innovation within the discipline.
- To motivate the knowledge of new artistic and expressive referents to encourage the creation of aesthetic and narrative ideas.
Design and audiovisual creativity will train students in a wide variety of fields:
- Skill to deal with audiovisual projects from the design creative methodology.
- Ability to develop audiovisual projects in a wide variety of technical registers.
- Ability to hybridize audiovisual languages in order to motivate an innovation process within the discipline.
- Ability for the decision making in real project contexts within the current market.