Master’s Degree in Branding, degree awarded by Pompeu Fabra University (UPF).
Master in Branding
The Master's Degree in Branding will give you a global vision for the creation and management of brands, and will allow you to achieve success in an increasingly globalized and competitive environment.
Sep 2020 to Jul 2021
Mo, Tu and Th, 5-9:15 p.m.
What is the power of a brand in the 21st century? In the Master's Degree in Branding you will learn how to build solid brands for a changing society like the current one.
Every company or institution that offers a product or service has a brand with which it operates in its environment. In the Master in Branding you will learn that the dimension of this brand and its projection can be variable but, in any case, the global management of the brand is a key factor of success in an increasingly globalized and competitive environment.
At a time when the quality of products and services and their costs are not enough reason for differentiation, branding becomes a key element, both of companies and institutions, in the development of a powerful strategy to distinguish itself. The main objectives of a brand are to obtain recognition and position itself. Whether from the public sector or from the private sector, properly managing a brand is essential for those who want to grow and acquire solidity, but also for those who, from a more solid position, seek to maintain leadership in their sector.
Branding refers to the complex process of building the brand through the strategic disposition of a set of assets directly or indirectly linked to the commitment, identity and experience of an organization.
- Achieve a global and strategic view of the branding world based on real business cases from different sectors, introduced by their own authors and/or the same companies.
- Provide the theoretical and conceptual instruments to be able to develop a complete brand building process and innovation through branding.
- Put into practice the knowledge acquired through the approach and the development of specific micro projects and a global project of innovation through branding.
- Have resources to know the complexity and the environment in which a product or service operates in order to carry out a strategic project that allows to implement the design of a brand.
The students participating in this programme will develop their analytical, strategic and creative thinking skills, as well as the practical skills of the complete brand creation process: strategy, identity and brand experience. The students will learn:
- The most current concepts on brand creation and brand management.
- The processes and the keys to develop a brand strategy: Brand personality, values and positioning.
- The processes and the keys to develop a Brand Identity in accordance with the Brand Strategy: Naming, Visual Identity, Sensory Identity.
- The processes and the keys to develop a complete and global Brand Experience in accordance with the Brand Strategy.
- The keys for the branding professional, in the different roles, responsibilities and collaborations that he can play in the brand creation and management process.