¿What’s Gràffica Scholarships?
An open call for scholarships, organized by Elisava and the Gràffica, aimed at all students who have a university degree, a diploma or similar higher education and who want to take one of the masters in the graphic design area that the school offers.
What does the call entail?
Participants must bring to a panel of juries their portfolio, along with an optative one-minute video in which they state their motivation to take the master's degree.
The criteria on which the jury will make a decision will be creativity and the quality of the material delivered.
How do these scholarships work?
There is one scholarship of 50% and two scholarships of 25% discount on the enrollment price of one of the following masters:
- Master's Degree in Graphic Design
- Master's Degree in Editorial Design
- Master's Degree in Packaging Design
- Master’s Degree in Data and Design
- Master's Degree in Illustration and Comics
Students who want to apply for scholarships must send the required material to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Specify which master would like to study
Portfolio (pdf digital and/or web portfolio).
Video of maximum 1-minute length in which the student explains their motivation for taking part of the Master's Degree
- Opening of the Call: Wednesday, March 6, 2019.
- Deadline: Sunday, March 24, 23:59h Spanish time (UCT +1).
The panel of juries will be constituted by the heads of ELISAVA and Gràffica. The names of the awarded will be made public on Friday, March 29, on the websites and social networks of ELISAVA and Gràffica.
Legal conditions of the scholarships
- Offer valid for the 2019-2020 academic year in any of the five programs of the graphic design area mentioned above starting in September 2019 and February 2020.
- The participants who want to apply for the scholarship, must specify which master would like to study and send their portfolio and/or CV along with a video, with a length of one minute, in which they explain their motivation to take the master and to email@example.com
- Once the winners are known, they must register for the master and make the initial payment of € 400 that is required during the process. Once the acceptance letter is received, the student must choose the following payment option: "Fractioned in two installments":
- The first payment will be assumed by the student; and must be made during the 15 calendar days following the confirmation of admission
- The amount corresponding to the scholarship will be deducted in the second payment. In no case will the amount of the scholarship be deposited into any account.
- In the event that some of the winners finally decide not to take the master's degree, the jury may award the scholarships to the finalists.
- The renounce of the place in course in the 2019-2020 call will result in the loss of the scholarship.
Note 1: to participate and apply for the scholarship, you must send the material requested in the bases, but in no case it's necessary do pre-registration in advance.
Note 2: one of the scholarships could be declared null if the jury determines that the candidates do not meet the established requirements.
The data voluntarily delivered by the participants in the attached form will be compiled in a database called BDGAEESD, owned by ELISAVA, Barcelona School of Design and Engineering.
We will only use the data to attend this request and to inform about our activities and courses by regular or electronic mail. In any case, and at any time, candidates may consult, access, rectify, cancel or oppose the processing of their data by going to our offices located at La Rambla 30-32 of Barcelona (AA / TT: Administration Department) or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participation in this contest implies acceptance of these conditions.