Elisava is launching, for this next academic year 2020-21, the 'COVID-19 Grants', aimed at students financially affected by the coronavirus pandemic and that this situation prevents them from starting or continuing their studies.
This programme, endowed with an amount of 50,000 €, will offer to 20 Undergraduate Degree students (from 1st to 4th course) a scholarship of 25% of the total price of the tuition.
- The grants apply to the Undergraduate Degree in Design, Undergraduate Degree in Industrial Design Engineering and Simultaneous Studies Programme.
- Only those students who have had a radical change in the economic conditions of their environment will be accepted.
- The decision will be based on a criterion that combines the level of family income, the impact generated due to COVID-19 and the academic career.
- The allocation of grants will be made by an irrevocable decision of the Elisava’s Board of Directors.
Documentation to provide:
- Declaration of 2019 income of the family members.
- Declaration of not receiving any other aid or scholarship (Elisava, AGAUR, Generalitat de Catalunya, Ministerio de Universidades...).
- Patrimonial declaration of the father/mother.
- Written explanation of the economic impact that COVID-19 has generated on the environment.
- Presentation of the documents that accredit the situation (Employment Regulation File certificates, unemployment, interruption or closure of business and/or any other document that accredits the substantial loss of income).
- In the case of being students of new access to Elisava, documents that accredit the academic excellence.
All this documentation should be sent to the email email@example.com.
- Deadline for documentation submission: Monday, July, 6th at 2:00 p.m.
- Communication by e-mail of the selected students: Friday, July, 17th.