Elisava promotes the 'COVID-19 Grants', aimed at students financially affected by the coronavirus pandemic and that this situation prevents them from starting or continuing their studies with normality.
The programme will offer a 25% scholarship of the total price of the Master or Postgraduate, starting March 2021.
- The grants apply to all Master and Postgraduate programmes that start in March 2021.
- Only students residing in Spain can apply for them.
- The decision will be based on a criteria that combines the income, the impact generated due to COVID-19, and the academic career.
- The allocation of grants will be done through an irrevocable decision of Elisava’s Board of Directors.
Documentation to submit:
- Declaration of not receiving any other grant or scholarship (Elisava, AGAUR, Generalitat de Catalunya, Ministerio de Universidades...).
- Written explanation of the economic impact that COVID-19 has generated on your environment.
- Presentation of the documents that prove the situation (Employment Regulation File certificates, unemployment, interruption or closure of business and/or any other document that proves the substantial loss of income).
- Portfolio and motivation letter to study a master or postgraduate.
- DNI or NIE.
This documentation should be sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline of the documentation submission: Sunday, January 31st at 11.59 p.m.
- Communication via email of the selected students: February 2021.