The 8th edition of the Elisava Professional Edition Awards has once again rewarded the excellence and creativity of the best Master's and Postgraduate projects. This initiative has once again had a very positive reception this academic year 2020-21, with the participation of a total of 40 works nominated by the directors of the Master's and Postgraduate programmes. Once again, Elisava has awarded these prizes devised by the School with the aim of recognising the talent, dedication and excellence of Elisava students.
The Jury of this edition was formed by:
- Ariadna Rousaud, Editor-in-Chief of Diariodesign.
- Francesc Ribot, Head of the Graphic Design Department of the Degree in Design at Elisava.
- Francesca Tur, CEO of Tendenciastv and Trends Researcher.
- Luis Eslava, Head of the Product Area of the Degree in Design at Elisava.
- Irene Pereyra, UX Designer and Founder of Anton&Irene.
The Jury selected 4 awards: 1 Gold and 3 Silver. And as every year, the Public Prize was also awarded, as a result of an online public vote. The winners were announced during the Master's and Postgraduate Graduation Party, which took place on 15 September at the Barcelona International Convention Centre - CCIB. We'll tell you about them below: