Elisava's Master in Design through New Materials is organising at the Ateneu de Fabricació de Gràcia several exhibitions and workshops related to the themes linked to the New European Bauhaus.
New European Bauhaus is a creative and interdisciplinary initiative of the European Union that connects the European Green Deal with our living spaces and experiences. It is a movement around the concepts 'Sustainable, Beautiful, Together' to build a circular and regenerative spirit with the aim of implementing interdisciplinary educational models that integrate culture, design, art, society, science and technology.
Talk (free registration firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Elisava x New European Bauhaus (27 May, 6pm). Talk by Laura Clèries, Director of the Master in Design through New Materials and Director of Elisava Research.
Exhibitions (free admission. 10 - 20h):
- 19-29 April:
- Dynamic Jewelry Crafts 2.0. An exhibition on the process of making jewellry and Smart ceramics.
- Eco Surface Design Lab. An exhibition and documentation on the processes for developing beautiful and sustainable Surface designs in Honext, a cellulosic material.
- 16 - 27 May:
- New European Bauhaus Collection. A collection of objects, furniture and accessories that respond the New European Bauhaus movement, developed with innovative, sustainable materials and/or offering new production processes. With the collaboration of Piñatex, OIKODesign, Algae filament by Laboratorium Bio and Keraflex.
- 6 May (16 - 20h) Lost Objects.
- 21 May (10 - 14h): Soundful Movements.
- 10 June (16 - 20h): Agromaterials. A workshop with DIY materials on food waste (Barcelona Design Week).
- 17 June (16 - 20h): Fixing and repurposing (Barcelona Design Week)