Eva Franch is an architect, curator, educator and lecturer of experimental forms of art and architectural practice. She specializes in the making of alternative architecture histories and futures. Since August 2018 she has been Director of the Architectural Association in London.
Her lecture is part of the first edition of Masters' Talks, a cycle of conferences that runs throughout the academic year 2019-2020 (from October to June), with up to nine women at the forefront of design, art and innovation.
1. Eva Franch portrait. Photo by Stefan Ruiz.
2. Past Futures. Present Futures. Curated by Eva Franch. Photo by Naho Kubota.
Courtesy of Storefront for Art and Architecture.
3. Letters to the Mayor (2014). Curated by Eva Franch. Storefront for Art and Architecture.
4. OfficeUS. Curated by Eva Franch, Ana Miljačky and Ashley Schafer. Design by Pentagram and Leong Leong.
5. No Shame, Storefront for Sale (2013). Curated by Eva Franch. Storefront for Art and Architecture. Photo by Brett Beyer.