Under the slogan "Perplexity. Awakening. Reactions", the projects in this edition respond to the new social, environmental, technological and ethical challenges that have emerged in the current context of pandemics. Faced with the complexity of these new challenges, the students have worked from an active, exploratory and creative perplexity. A perplexity that brings to the projects surprise, humility, openness and awareness of the unexpected nature of this new context.
The works presented are a clear example of this mentality, in which design and engineering students have worked on personal projects or in collaboration with Elisava Research, companies, NGOs, research centres, associations, collectives or institutions.
The exhibition will show the projects carried out during the 2020-21 academic year on floors 1 and 3 of the school and can be visited from Monday 28 June until Friday 2 July.
Degree Show spaces
- Atrium: Critical technologies for a meaningful future
- Agora: Visual and digital speculations on information, identity and knowledge
- Lifts landing: Experimentations on materials, circularity and beyond
- Classroom 110: Food design: Experiences for healthy and sensitive contexts
- Entrance to the Student Lounge: Electric and smart mobility
- Student lounge and terrace: Unexpected environments, collaborative societies and cultural reflections
- Classroom 301: Design explorations on well-being, communication and built environment
- Classroom 302: Engineering explorations on robotics, science and mobility
Degree Show activities
- From 28 June to 2 July, from 8am to 9pm. On-site visit to the Elisava Degree Show 2021. Perplexity. Awakening. Reactions.
- From 28 June. Virtual visit to the Elisava Virtual Degree Show on Behance.
- Tuesday 29, 15h (Zoom). Elisava Talent Networking. After the success of the first edition in 2019, this activity will be re-edited in digital format with the participation of 10 selected companies such as Penguin Random House, Danone and Kave Home. The session will consist of 5-minute interviews in which recent graduates will present their profile and professional goals to the companies.
- Wednesday 30, 18h (terrace). Presentation of the Elisava Racing Team.
- Thursday 1, from 11 am to 1.30 pm. Elisava Emprèn. Representatives of BCN Activa, UPF Ventures, EADA Emprenedoria, Elisava Alumni and the Business Relationships department of Elisava will visit a selection of TFG with commercial or development viability.
- Friday 2, from 11h to 13h. Visit to the Degree Show by the ei! Awards Jury to evaluate the students' work.