The following 12th May Jordi Llopis will introduce us to the world of self-production and the creation of new objects. This talk, organized by Elisava Alumni, is carried out coinciding with the ELISAVA-LA CAPELL call to identify products of students and Alumni Bold in order to be exhibited and sold in the Col·legi d’Arquitectes de Barcelona (Barcelona School of Architects).
From Elisava Alumni, we have organized two sessions linked to the mentioned call. Its aim is to facilitate tools about two fields that are especially relevant when it comes to creating and selling a product: the self-production and the intellectual property.
The own editing or self-production is born out of necessity, many times personal, in order to create new objects. Both design process and the look of how to face the new product change completely. The idea and the new solutions that are offered have to be taken into account, but also how it will be produced, what costs it will have or how it will get distributed. In this two-hour session we will talk about the following subjects:
- Own editing as an excuse of a necessity or personal assignment.
- Understand the self-assignment vs. briefing of the company.
- The circle from the design process to the selling point (going through the whole itinerary).
- The limited industrial editing, the manufacturing and the supplier.
- The management of the editing, its production, its own and external costs, the selling and visibility.
Activity for all ELISAVA community. Confirming attendance through the attached form is required.