Online image and identity. Personal branding on the internet (Closed course)
- Helping the students to previously define their personal and professional identity as a preparation for the process.
- Getting information about the trends, influencers, sector leaders and other examples of effective online personal image.
- Definition of the online personality of every student, basing on their personality, experiences and objectives.
- Distinguishing between optimal and worn-out strategies within the management of the personal image.
- Having the online available information under control in order to maximize the positive references.
- Conflict management on social media.
Structure and contents
- The need of an online identity.
- Online identity types. The narrative archetypes.
- The identity that evolves: storytelling.
- Case examples: “do’s” and “don’ts”.
- The voice: developing a reading of our personal identity.
- The image: from the CV photography to Instagram.
- Social media: the identity that evolves, Conflicts. 2.0.
- Case studies and examples.
Salva Rubio is a professional scriptwriter, novelist and storyteller. He currently has different full-length films in production and development, he is a cinematographic project analyst and he also has experience in animation screenplay. As a novelist, he has published two books with Penguin Random House and is working on the third novel. As a graphic novel scriptwriter, he is preparing different works for the Le Lonbard Franco-Belgian publishing house and, as a teacher, he has taught in schools such as the European University of Madrid, ESNE or ELISAVA.