Online Course Tapas. Spanish Design for Food
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO DESIGN APPLIED TO GASTRONOMY
UNIT 1 | CONCEPT OF DESIGN. DESIGN FOCUSED ON THE USER
- What is design?
- A current vision of design.
- A design process in four steps.
UNIT 2 | DESIGN AND GASTRONOMY FUSION
- Design in the kitchen and food. A successful case: Ferrán Adrià and elbulli.
- Design in gastronomic spaces: restaurants.
MÓDULO 2: SPANISH DESIGN FOR FOOD
UNIT 1 | GASTRONOMIC CULTURE AND TRADITION
- Eating culture.
- Evolution of the cuisine and table culture.
UNIT 2 | THE LAB: DESIGN IN THE KITCHEN
- The space.
- Elements for food preparation.
- Design examples in the kitchen.
UNIT 3 | TEST WORKSHOP: DESIGN ON THE TABLE
- Design on the table.
- Design examples on the table.
UNIT 4 | THE FINAL PRODUCT: DESIGN FOR FOOD
- Design for food.
- The “tapa”: Spanish “Fast-Good”.
- Design in food examples.
MODULE 3: COURSE’S FINAL PROJECT
(Transversal from module 1 - unit 1 to complete the 60-day course)
- Module 1 represents the 15 % of the final mark of the course. The Module 1 mark comes of the arithmetic mean of the qualifications obtained in the module activities.
- Module 2 represents the 25 % of the final mark of the course. The Module 2 mark comes of the arithmetic mean of the qualifications obtained in the module activities.
- Module 3 represents the 60 % of the final mark of the course and comes of the qualification obtained in the CFP.