Master in Media Interactive Design for Branding Consumers
- Master’s Degree in Media Interactive Design, degree awarded by Pompeu Fabra University (UPF) and ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering.
- Informative note:
- Collaborating entities: TV3, Televisió de Catalunya; Kotoc; Hangar; MID and Playmodes
- One edition per year from September to July
- ECTS Credits:
- Spanish. It is advisable to have some basic English knowledge, given that some materials or lectures might be given in this language.
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, from 5pm to 9.15pm
- Aimed at:
- Aimed at engineers and industrial designers, graphic designers, interior designers, programmers, publicists, arts directors, TV producers, audiovisual communicators and other professionals of the creative industry.
ANTONI COLOMER CAMPOS
Graduate in Graphic Design by the Barcelona Faculty of Fine Arts. In 1991, he starts working at Televisió de Catalunya as designer of the Graphic Design Department. Currently (and since 2008) he works as head of the Graphic Design Department of TV3, Televisió de Catalunya. From 2008 to 2013 he is the director of the ELISAVA Postgraduate Diploma in Design and Television, Master’s Degree in Visual Media Design. From 1997 to 2009 he gave the subject of Audiovisual Design at the Faculty of Communication Sciences of the Ramon Llull University. In 2003, he published, along with Rafel Ràfols the book “El diseño audiovisual” (Editorial Gustavo Gili).
LAURA SERRA OLIVA
Member of the SPECS research group of the University Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona). Graduate in Design from ELISAVA, Bachelor of Arts with Honours from Southampton University, and Postgraduate in Animation from IDEC- Pompeu Fabra University (UPF). After taking part of the "MATER, centre de materials" team and with more than 5 years working in advertising and virtual reality for companies such as MTV, Reebok, Gisa or the BCN city council, she decides to go further in her product design and virtual reality knowledge and takes the Master’s Degree “Cognitive systems and interactive media”. She has recently worked as a Research Assistant at the Institute for Creative Technologies (ICT) of the University of Southern California (USC) in the usage of new virtual reality technologies for medicine and psychology for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), which is responsible of the development of new technologies for military use.