- Master’s Degree in Interior Design, degree awarded by Pompeu Fabra University (UPF) and ELISAVA School of Design and Engineering of Barcelona.
- 18th and 19th
- ECTS Credits:
- 8.200€. ELISAVA alumni will benefit from a 10% discount on the total amount of the course. Members of the ELISAVA Professional Association enjoy a 15% reduction.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 5 to 9.15 p.m.
- Start Date:
- October 2013 and March 2014
- Aimed at:
- Graduates in Design. Architects. Architectural technicians, building engineers. Graduates in Fine Arts. Professionals or academics with proven experience in the fields this course covers.
Projects and awards
Juan Sebastián JiménezI came here to study the postgraduate diploma in design of work space but I finally decided to do the full master's degree because the two postgraduate diplomas complement each other very well. We worked offices and housing. The teachers are very good, very experienced and they have their own works. I would also emphasize the lectures, with renown people who contribute a lot to the course. The projects we have done are very well organized, from the first stage to the end.