Interactive Prototypes with Sketch
Duration // Schedule
- To understand the goal of prototyping interfaces and its different fidelities.
- To learn to use the most used tools in the market through practical cases.
Structure and Contents
The course is structured into five modules that offer the practical concepts for creating digital prototypes:
- Introduction to interfaces prototype.
- UI design with Skecth and its extensions.
- Prototype based on InVision screens.
- Prototype based on layers. Animations and micro-interactions.
- High fidelity prototype with Origami.
Visual and interaction designer. José's studio collaborates with FC Barcelona, Telefónica, and UEFA (among others) in designing digital products. He is a professor in ELISAVA Design and Direction of Web Projects Postgraduate program. Furthermore, he is the co-author of the book 'Designing apps for smartphones', in which he explains the design process of a native mobile application.