- Explore new avenues of creation through new relationships with nature, materials and additive manufacturing.
- Prepare professionals for the consolidation and impact of digital manufacturing, focused on additive manufacturing, through in-depth knowledge of the processes and materials for the design and advanced development of direct manufacturing products.
- Equip professionals for the consolidation and impact of new materials and the new sustainability through their knowledge and advanced development in innovative products.
- Analyse the features of new materials through studying application cases with these materials.
- Offer a multidisciplinary vision of the potential of new materials, relationships with nature and additive manufacturing for product design and engineering.