Design of Network Applications and Services
- Postgraduate Diploma in Design of Network Applications and Services, degree awarded by Pompeu Fabra University (UPF) and ELISAVA School of Design and Engineering of Barcelona.
- Informative note:
- Students are assumed to have basic beginner’s-level knowledge of HTML and CSS. They are also assumed to have a basic knowledge of graphic design.
- ECTS Credits:
- 4.400€. ELISAVA alumni will benefit from a 10% discount on the total amount of the course. Members of the ELISAVA Professional Association enjoy a 15% reduction.
- Spanish and English
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 5 to 9.15 p.m.
- Start Date:
- March 2014
- Aimed at:
- Graduates in Design, Communication Science Graduates, IT and/or Telecommunications Engineering Graduates, Professionals with proven experience in the field of design, Professionals or academics with proven experience
Academic year 2011 / 2012Collection of images of the projects undertaken by students during the Master's Degree in Design and Internet Web Project Direction, the Postgraduate Diploma in Web Project Management and Design and the Postgraduate Diploma in Design Web 2.0.
Christian CamposThrough theoretical and practical training of high level, I can apply with my clients what I'm learning from the first day at de master’s degree and postgraduate diplomas. ELISAVA is training quality, prestige, experienced teachers, infrastructure, cultural exchange, business connection and especially human qualities.
Juandiego CaleroTeachers are people with a very broad knowledge. We had about six classes with the company Multiplica, who are specialists in web audits. They gave us tips that go beyond web design: how to deal with customers or getting stronger arguments based on statistics and objectives. It was very rewarding. It was also very interesting the mash-up module and how to integrate Internet applications in a single web.