Creation of temporary spaces (Closed course)
Duration // Schedule
Conceptualization and ephemeral spaces design as a discipline that encompasses multiple languages. From the commercial spaces and venues and fairs to heritage and argumentative exhibitions.
Companies that invest their resources in presentations at fairs or at events increasingly require more creativity and efficiency in communication. Cultural centres that prepare exhibitions increasingly need the figure of a designer-organizer that manages both the content and the exhibition space.
Design and Communication professionals that carry out tasks oriented to fair architecture, stands design and exhibitions. Last-year students of the Degree in Design who want to acquire new knowledge on the subject.
Collaborating Entities Essapunt S.A., LAMP
The goals of the programme are:
- To go into detail about the ephemeral world: events, presentations, fairs, exhibitions, shows.
- To analyze in depth the narrative resources: script, scene, tempo, content.
- To know the technical means: light, audiovisuals, colour, graphic application, space metric.
Structure and Contents
- The conceptual and mental map as an ideas organizer and ideas generator.
- The professional assignment: how to face a briefing, how to ask decisive questions to our interlocutor, what does our client expect, what do the suppliers need.
- The professional practice: How do a fair and an exhibition work; regulations, schedule and planning. Project management. Competitions regulations.
- Design: implementation of a program, construction of an expository narrative, formalization of the contents, the attributes of a brand.
- The assembly: Coordination of the industrials and the suppliers. Work plan and planning.