Seven projects of students of the Degrees in Design and in Engineering in Industrial Design and the Master in Product Design and Development have been selected by an international jury as finalists for the ADI Medals 2018. The thirteen finalists were selected from a total of 50 proposals, and seven of them are projects made by ELISAVA's students.
- Fentex, by Guillem Marquès Mas
- Aux!, by Inés Antón Losada
- Layers, by Marta Vidal Maps
- Melit, by Adrià Margall Planella
- Mox, by Dipti Suhanda Suhanda
- Without, by Marta Torrentó i Serra
- Paper Sound, by Joaquín Ballester and Guillem Monné
Within the frame of the ADI Awards 2018, the Industrial Design Association linked to FAD (ADI-FAD) celebrates the 27th edition of the ADI Medals, that award the best degree, master or postgraduate final projects. With more than 40 years of history, the main aim of these awards is to join together the academic and the industrial spheres and to acknowledge and foster innovative projects made by young talents.
The prize-giving ceremony will take place on the 14th of June.