Jordi Llopis will make us go into the world of self-production and the creation of new objects once again this March 9th.
This activity is organized by Elisava Alumni and is carried out within the framework of the second ELISAVA – La Capell call, whose aim is to identify products of students and Alumni Bold in order to be exhibited and sold at the store of the Cooperativa d’Arquitectes Jordi Capell (Cooperative of Architects Jordi Capell).
Self-editing or self-production is born from the need to create new objects, both the design process and the way to face the new product change completely. Not only the idea and new solutions that want to be offered must be taken into account, but also how it will be produced, what costs will have or how it will be distributed.
In this session we will talk about the following subjects:
- Self-editing as an excuse of a need or personal order.
- To understand the self-order vs. company’s briefing.
- The circle from the design process to the selling point (going through the entire itinerary).
- The limited industrial editing, the manufacture and the supplier.
- The editing management, its production, its own and external costs, the commercialization and visibility.
This activity is in Spanish and open to all ELISAVA’s community. It is required to confirm attendance through the attached form.