Come to the MasterLAB in Service Design Systems’ Open Day on February 12th at 7pm (please confirm your attendance sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling to 93 553 59 04) or follow the event on streaming at our channel on Youtube.
You’ll be able to meet the co-directors of this program, Arianna Mazzeo and Viviana Narotzky, and the tutors Ezio Manzini, Massimo Menichinelli and Irini Papadimitriou.
These are the main topics that will we presented during this event:
1. This is the first MasterLAB with a new format, hand-on and flexible (4 workshops + online labs).
2. This MasterLAB in Service Design Systems is the first of its kind in Spain.
3. This is the first MasterLAB with incredible and outstanding tutors such as Irini Papadimitrou (Digital Design Weekend, V&A), John Thackara (Doors of Perception), Liz Sanders (Making Tools), Ezio Manzini (Desis Network), Francesca Bria (Barcelona Municipality), Ramon Sanguesa (Data Transparency Lab), Massimo Menichinelli (Fablabs), Sune Stassen (Open Design Festival Capetown) and Indy Johar (Project 00).
4. Learn to make a real design-based project in the city of Barcelona at its Maker District, together with a multidisciplinary team of experts and citizens
5. Create online and offline services and other mechanisms to improve the living standards of citizens, starting from the real needs of people
6. Act as an agent for positive change exploring in the making how Research Through Design can be applied practically to places, communities and cities.
7. Participate in 4 intensive workshops in person then follow the conversation via online labs
8. Co-produce a new mindset of social digital innovation through creative processes and performances in the city (i.e. open lab of opportunities).
9. Be able to communicate your project globally starting locally as co-agent of the new thinking service design system and amplify it into your city, neighbourhood, or any other scenario.