Degrees - new entry enrolment
The various admission requirements for entering our Bachelor's Degree courses are listed below:
- Students who have passed a university entrance examination (PAU) or equivalent. (Students with a secondary education certificate -LOE, LOGSE, COU- who have passed PAU).
- Students with a tertiary vocational qualification who have passed a tertiary training course, a training course in plastic arts and design, or tertiary-level sports studies, or similar.
- People with a university degree or equivalent.
- Students who have passed university entrance examinations for over 25s.
- Students who have passed university entrance examinations for over 45s.
- People over 40 who can prove certain professional or work experience.
- Students who have begun official university studies and who wish to change to another university course (with acknowledgement of 30 credits).
- Students from education systems in EU Member States and from other states with which international reciprocity agreements have been signed should contact UNED (Spanish Open University) (www.uned.es) for the applicable processes.
For further information on the university pre-enrolment process, as well as the documents that need to be submitted for admission, please consult the website http://www.gencat.cat/universitats/preinscripcio
To find out which validations are required for tertiary training programmes or tertiary-level plastic art and design studies to gain access to the undergraduate courses, please consult this link: http://www14.gencat.cat/qpq/AppJava/real/llistarGrauPerAcces.do?idioma=en
Admission to the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree requires pre-enrolment at the web address: https://accesnet.gencat.cat
If you have any problems or queries, please contact the University Admissions Office:
Via Laietana, 2
Tel. 93 223 03 23 / 93 223 25 91
Fax 93 552 71 20
After the University Admissions Office of the Generalitat de Catalunya publishes the list of people accepted into Bachelor’s Degrees, future students of the study plans offered by ELISAVA must phone the Academic Management Section (Tel: +34 933 174 715) to request their number and time for their enrolment.
Those accepted to start the Bachelor’s Degrees must go in person to the School (La Rambla 30-32) on the day and at the time they are given with the documents stated in the guide to enrolment, as well as the completed, signed, and dated enrolment application form (original document).